English - Portuguese Speaking Accounts Receivable Specialist
English - Portuguese Speaking Accounts Receivable Specialist - HMS006186
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of English - Portuguese Speaking Accounts Receivable Specialist!
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
- Resolve customer inquiries promptly & accurately, by understanding customer market & needs.
- Proactively contact customers for timely collection or resolution of aged receivables, by regularly collecting & analyzing customer data.
- Be responsible for customer financial order approval/releases, by balancing the needs of the customer with the financial realities of their liquidity.
- Have a controllership overview of the dunning cycle/letters.
- Build and maintain appropriate credit lines for new and existing customers with the Risk Team by analyzing customer financials.
- Balance risk and growth objectives by providing a good link to the commercial, and actively supporting Credit/ Risk analyses and reviews.
- Validate that reports meet risk & financial requirements.
- Coordinate Payment Plan proposals, pre-bankruptcy and pre-receivership recoveries once approved by the risk department.
- There may be an opportunity to take part in special projects, for those interested in personal / professional development opportunities.
- Accomplish all responsibilities in line with client compliance and integrity requirements.
What can we offer?
- Multicultural and very diverse environment with people from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports language courses, professional trainings, personal development.
- Friendly working environment (Best Office Award 2015), including gym, cafeteria, hairdresser and a medical center, all conveniently located on the office campus.
- Great career-development opportunities.
- Opportunities to use your accounting and finance skills.
- Opportunity for operational improvement/simplification/standardization.
- Flexible working hours/home office.
- Very good knowledge of Portuguese, min C1
- Business School Degree or qualification or minimum relevant work experience directly related experience to either cash collection or customer service, ideally in a multinational environment.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel.
- Demonstrated effective cash collection skills, with detail orientation.
- Proven financial analysis skills
- Ability to be hardworking and to think "outside the box".
- Excellent proven interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of inventive problem solving, while remaining customer focused.
- Cultural awareness in a diverse and international environment.
- Thirst for learning.
- Solid knowledge and experience of Letters of Credit & Export Payment Terms is a plus.
- Factoring, Trade Finance knowledge and experience a plus.
- Multilingual preferred.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Process Associate
Primary Location Hungary-Budapest
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jul 13, 2020, 9:49:08 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time