Job Description & Responsibilities
We are seeking a highly organized, analytical thinker to support the firm's Finance Director ("FD") in carrying out their responsibilities. The candidate will have a multifaceted role whose responsibilities will include: accounting, clearing and treasury operations, and related analyses. This person will report directly to the FD. Key Responsibilities:
- Prepare daily reconciliations of primary general ledger accounts including all bank and broker reconciliations.
- Responsible for IFRS reporting to local government and tax authorities
- Daily reconciliation of trades, positions and settlements
- Daily reconciliation of all cash entitlement and corporate action related payables and receivables
- Cash management controls
- Reconciliation of cash bookings and positions
- Resolve suspense items timely
- Support the Finance Director with analyses and management reporting
- Coordinate internal and external audit requests
- Execute written procedures to comply with all local regulatory guidelines and rules
Qualification & Skills
- University degree
- 5+ years of work experience
- IFRS professional
- High degree of comfort and fluency with computers and technology
- Strong technical proficiency is a must, inclusive of MS office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Hungarian are a must; any other language is a plus)
- Candidates must have an EU passport or a qualifying work permit/residency to work in Hungary and must meet the minimum requirements under Central Bank of Hungary fitness and probity regime
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 ) For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info