HR Data & Analytics, Budapest
- Not Specified
- Budapest, Ungarn Budapest Budapest HU
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 18 Aug 18 2018-08-18
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
Human Capital Analyst
The Platforms and Analytics function is responsible for providing infrastructure and support to the entire HR community and other stakeholders across the firm for all activities related to the employee life cycle. An important focus of the team is to effectively and efficiently deliver technology solutions, project management, reporting and analytics to the organization, working closely with key business partners across the firm
The Human Capital Analyst will support the Platforms and Analytics function by providing critical business support tools, determining reporting requirements, and providing information and insights that support BlackRock’s strategic priorities.
- Design and develop dashboards, reports, presentations and visual aids used to educate, inform and influence the decisions of HR clients and business leaders.
- Integrate data from multiple systems and develop analytics on headcount, organizational performance metrics, and other key performance indicators.
- Develop and write queries to analyze data, perform trend analysis and identify data discrepancies
- Run reconciliations to ensure data integrity in systems implementations and analytics projects.
- Support setup and execution of employee surveys
- Analyze large dataset and turn analyses into insights (i.e.., tell the story with data)
- Develop and enhance Workday reports including headcount, Recruiting, Talent Practices and Business Process analysis
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of statistics and the application of various research methods
- Experience in data consolidation and creating detailed reports, charts and tables
- Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate; ability to proactively anticipate problems and opportunities and confidence to use initiative to pursue solutions
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, MS Access and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of either R or Python and various packages within them
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage complex work within tight deadlines
- 1-3 years of experience in Human Resources is a plus
- Experience working with HR reporting and analytics is a plus
- Knowledge of Workday report development is a plus
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.