Junior Reporting & Data Analyst
- Budapest, Ungarn Budapest Budapest HU
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan Stanley
- 25 Sep 18 2018-09-25
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley Bank Resource Management (“BRM”) department is looking for a Reporting & Data Analyst to support the business and senior management with producing reports, metrics on Secured Transactions and Derivatives.
- Put together complex reports and metrics in Microsoft Excel and Power Point using data downloaded from internal trading systems
- Analyze historical trends in data components
- Understand, handle complex, heavily product/business related requests with short turnaround time
- Provide high level, prompt service to BRM Global
- Create Power Point presentations for senior management
- Maintain report and metrics structure/formats/content and any Business Unit specific systems
- Assist in policy development for the global team
- Project work as required on new systems and functionality enhancements
- Carry out tasks related to the job in accordance with the instructions of the superior
- Advanced Excel knowledge, ability to managing large data sets, formulas, Pivot Tables
- 0-1 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications (‘Power User’) especially Power Point
- Solid quantitative & analytical skills and strong interest in business, economics. Acquired either by experience or academic training
- Interest in learning about the financial markets, derivatives transactions, repurchase and securities lending trades
- Solution-orientated mindset: ability to investigate issues autonomously, but escalate when necessary
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to intermediate and coordinate within different departments (BRM, Technology, Finance)
- Fluent or at least advanced English
- Able to multi-task, yet paying strong attention to detail
- Able to understand complex structures and adapt in practice
- Able and like working in a fast moving, busy, remote environment
- Organized, structured, detail-oriented, pro-active and self-sufficient
- Willingness and ability to provide quality service to the Firm's clients, promote and enhance Morgan Stanley franchise.
- Understand financial markets, derivatives transactions, repurchase and securities lending trades
- Knowledge of Technical and Financial English jargons is advantage
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.