Procurement - Fulfillment Buyer - Team Manager
Procurement - Fulfillment Buyer - Team Manager - HMS006351
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of P rocurement Fulfillment Buyer Team Manager !
In this role, the shortlisted candidate will be responsible for driving sourcing processes related to our Client - Parts Sourcing operations. Responsibility is to ensure the most efficient and accurate processing of all transactions, with the overall goal of ensuring that orders are delivered on time, minimizing the total cost of transactions avoid backlogs.
Experience working in a global company supporting run services as third party provider is added advantage.
In this role the candidate may have to at time work during global hours in order to connect with other teams working in different time zones. There may also be possibilities for any business travels locally or outside the country. Responsibilities
What can we offer?
- Develop good understanding and knowledge of suppliers to analyze and drive supplier performance improvements at commodity level.
- Identify and drive on time delivery improvement projects with suppliers.
- Drive cost avoidance in sourcing expenses with suppliers (cancellation, expedite and other sourcing premium).
- Drive supplier contract compliance/management: being responsible for lead times, keeping supplier market shares & using agreed prices.
- Handle supplier visits and coordination with Strategic sourcing teams
- Drive key sourcing initiatives, continuous improvement and Lean process improvements to mitigate and reduce fulfillment risk caused by both internal and external issues.
- Assist Strategic Sourcing Team in contract development and execution.
- Support Materials Planning Team in inventory and forecast management including monthly safety stock forecast and EOQ validation.
- Represent Genpact in Customer leadership reviews and provides updates on team's performance
- Prepare necessary review presentations for customer updates and Represent and supply in developing knowledge base for new client addition
- Own critical metrics and improvement on fulfillment and quality.
- Support buyers to expedite and prioritize supply chain to meet On time delivery (OTD), backlog & delinquency targets, emergent, forced outages and short cycle customer demand.
- Fulfillment champion towards internal customers to expedite and resolve customer issues and Lead supplier fulfillment negotiations & customer concerns.
- Handle customer (OM) issues on commodity leveland Drive strategic reduction of supplier defects received into the warehouse (NCR).
- Drive the elimination of inbound transportation issues to ensure timely order fulfillment.
- Drive invoicing & customs issues resolution (GRNI/GNRI)
- Approve DOA per approval threshold.
- Further tasks, not included in this Job Description that are assigned by the leader/manager verbally or written.
- Be responsible for the team through effective performance management and provide constructive feedback to the team.
- Hire new team members if needed.
- Drive new hire training and SOP/WI creation and maintenance.
- Drive Performance Development-related discussions.
- Multicultural and very diverse environment with people from over 30 countries .
- Genpact supports language courses, professional trainings, personal development.
- Friendly working environment (Best Office Award 2015), including gym, cafeteria, hairdresser and a medical center, all conveniently located on the office campus !
- Great career-development opportunities !
- Opportunities to use your accounting and finance skills.
- Opportunity for operational improvement/simplification/standardization.
- Flexible working hours/home office.
- BS, BA in Business Management, Supply chain Management
- Very good customer service and results oriented attitude.
- Phenomenal background in interpretation of supply chain processes, planning/evaluation.
- Relevant confirmed experience in sourcing mainly in fulfillment
- Ability to communicate optimal at all levels.
- Ability to react and be proactive in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Should possess a personality and have an analytical bent of mind
- Should possess good interpersonal skills and must be a teammate
- Good understanding of Sourcing & Procurement processes in the Manufacturing industry. Experience in logistics of direct materials
- Should have good experience in MS-Office applications like Excel, Word, Power point, Outlook etc.
- Proven skills in formal problem-solving processes and tools.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning systems (Oracle, SAP).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills in Hungarian and English, French is an advantage.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Primary Location Hungary-Budapest
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Aug 27, 2020, 12:43:12 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time