See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. Primary Responsibilities
As an Workplace Support Services Project Manager, you will manage medium to large-scale complex initiatives within the Firm while focusing on decreasing/eliminating end user impact and representing our organization's interests to the relevant project/program teams.
The right candidate is an excellent communicator with an analytical mind, aptitude for organization and efficiency, hunger to stretch his/her skills. Your exceptional project management skills will be critical at each stage of the project management process, from project intake to monitoring the progress of deliverable and prioritizing competing work streams, to ultimately ensuring timely delivery of first-rate work to our clients. You will have frequent exposure to senior WSS colleagues, and should be comfortable presenting to, and advising, this audience. Qualifications: Required Skills
- Bachelor's degree required; masters preferred
- 5+ years- experience in project management
- PMP certification preferred
- Experience in Agile teams
- Proven leadership skills
- Expertise in conflict resolution
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, JIRA, ServiceNow, Jive, SharePoint Responsibilities
- Oversees strategic plan, monitoring and adapting as needed
- Creates project plans
- Maintains project objectives
- Monitors production and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards
- Identifies and resolves issues and risks
- Reports on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
- Implements change practices
- Leads meetings and set expectations for project team
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.