See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture. Role Profile
We are looking for a strong developer to join us to work on our internal cloud middleware ecosystem. The primary focus for the developer will be to work on tools for managing internal and open source middleware applications (like Spark, Elasticsearch, Kafka, ZooKeeper) running on the internal and in the future on external cloud. The role will also involve working with our customers to help them understand the system and interacting with our operations team that provides support and coverage for the products. Qualifications: Skills Required
- Strong programming fundamentals in an OO Programming language, preferably python
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in global teams is a must
- Ability to work with customers, gather requirements and create solutions independently
- Interest in distributed middlewares and Cloud Skills Desired
- Web development
- Python knowledge
- Experience with DevOps tooling for Cloud. (Docker, Kubernetes etc)
- Comfortable working in a Linux based environment
- Experience with distributed application is a plus
- Experience with Open Source Middleware is a plus. Example: Spark, Kafka, Elasticsearch
- Experience building and deploying large scale systems
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.