Source to Pay Process Governance Manager - English
Source to Pay Process Governance Manager - English - HMS006536
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Source to Pay Process Governance Manager - English Responsibilities
What can we offer?
- Establish Common Minimum Practices (CMP) for Sourcing Operations and Accounts Payable Operations in concurrence with segregation of duties and controllership norms
- Maintain and update the CMP log for reference
- Assess each business within S2P service line against the established Common Minimum Practices to supervise exceptions
- Clear understanding of CMP, assessment mechanism and interpretation of results
- Acquire and analyze data and form an informed, objective opinion on the adequacy and efficiency of Common Minimum Practices.
- Root cause analysis & report out of exceptions
- Remediation support
- Play an independent role in assignments including developing project plans to meet the CMP, executing and interacting with process owners.
- Making presentations to senior management and/Process owners on findings / results.
- Maintain good client focus by building positive relationships with clients, scheduling and conducting key client meetings
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Great career-development opportunities within various roles across the center, focusing on multiple businesses.
- Friendly working environment (Best Office Award 2015), including gym, cafeteria, hairdresser and a medical center, all conveniently located in the office campus area!
- Gain leadership experience in a multinational environment.
- Opportunities to use your accounting and finance skills.
- Opportunity to lead project for end-to-end process improvement / simplification / standardization.
- Flexible working hours/home office.
- Multicultural and very diverse environment with people from 30+ countries.
- Opportunity to join language courses, professional trainings, personal development courses.
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary.
- Relevant work experience in process assessments, process re-engineering, process reviews & common minimum practice's implementation.
- Validated experience in Accounts Payable and Sourcing Operations Domain, Process Reviews, process standard operating procedure assessment review
- Ability to review standard S2P practices, articulation of issues and adherence to communication protocols (internal as well as external)
- Should have good project & time leadership skills - ability to prioritize multiple priorities, coordinate work across various time-zones and meet deadlines
- Good focus on attention to detail and the desire to deliver accuracy and quality
- Great writing skills and should be able to articulate the point of view through excellent email and report writing skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Innovative and always looking for continuous improvement in order to develop succession plan for staff
- Good administrative and personal organizational skills
- Must be poised and confident with Good communication skills since the role would require to interact with senior client officials across multiple countries/ time-zones
- Good teammate, self-motivated, demonstrating high levels of integrity
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Primary Location Hungary-Budapest
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Sep 3, 2020, 7:03:26 AM
Unposting Date Nov 2, 2020, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time