Transactional Buyer & Fulfillment Specialist
Transactional Buyer & Fulfillment Specialist - HMS005985
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Transactional Buyer & Fulfillment Specialist
In this role, the shortlisted candidate will be responsible to manage the entire value chain related to Purchase Order Management, Reporting, and AP Issue Resolution & Fulfillment.
- Roll out Request for Quotation to identified supplier base, evaluate the quotes and finalize on the best supplier for Purchase Order issuance.
- Issue Purchase Orders based on the demands or Purchase Requisitions received from the engineering or the planning team.
- Drive Order Acknowledgement & Order Fulfillment as per the Need Date or the Promise Date by closely working with the supplier, logistics and the fulfillment teams of the business.
- Invoicing resolution and 3-way match
- Basis the urgency of any requirement, the candidate will have to pull-in or push-out orders and update the ERP for any change in supplier Promise Dates.
- Adherence to the critical metrics and business SLA's is mandatory.
- Responsible for helping suppliers resolve any outstanding invoices that have not been paid.
- Work closely with the suppliers and other business functions like Warehouse, Sourcing, Quality, Finance etc. to resolve any Material Discrepancy and work efficiently to drive fulfillment to avoid any delays in shipping.
- Responsible for preparing and reporting out their own important metrics and SLA's.
What can we offer?
- Multicultural and very diverse environment with people from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports language courses, professional trainings, personal development.
- Friendly working environment (Best Office Award 2015), including gym, cafeteria, hairdresser and a medical center, all conveniently located on the office campus.
- Great career-development opportunities.
- Opportunities to use your accounting and finance skills.
- Opportunity for operational improvement/simplification/standardization.
- Flexible working hours/home office.
- Very good knowledge of English, min. C1
- Relevant work experience.
- Good to have working knowledge on any other foreign language such as Spanish, German etc.
- Preferable to have practical knowledge of any Oracle or SAP module.
- Should have a relevant procurement experience especially in the Power or similar industries.
- Should possess a strong personality and have an analytical bent of mind.
- Preferable to have a fair knowledge of industrial commodities.
- Should possess good interpersonal skills and must be a team player.
- Basic understanding of Sourcing & Procurement processes in the manufacturing industry. Experience on handling procurement of direct materials is preferred.
- Should have basic experience in MS-Office applications like Excel, Word, Power point, Outlook etc.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Hungary-Budapest
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jun 18, 2020, 11:13:38 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time