Director - Loan Agency - Corporate Finance - Abu Dhabi
- Market Rate AED
- Abu Dhabi, VAE Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi AE
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
Act as agency manager for Loan Agency transactions. Overall responsibility for the agency services to external and internal clients. Reporting directly to MD in all LA matters relating to the assigned tasks. Responsible and accountable for monitoring the allocated clients/ agency agreements / tasks.
- Review and negotiate loan documentation as agent;
- Co-ordinate Conditions Precedent / Subsequent documents for Loan Agency FI or unsecured loans in a professional and timely manner to ensure smooth and timely drawdown;
- Facilitate waivers and amendments for borrower and instruct lending operations as appropriate;
- Manage Loan Agency covenant tracker and work with senior Loan Agency team members on any special cases (such as default, overdue covenants etc). Monitor, track, chase borrower to ensure compliance with facility terms and conditions for all clients;
- Ensure maintain security, including renewals of security documentation (such as commercial mortgage, insurance assignments etc), lodgments and retrievals;
- Liaise with lenders in relation to issues/queries arising under the syndicated facility. Work with senior Loan Agency team members on any complex issues;
- Coordinate Bank meetings / conference calls as appropriate;
- Responsible for closing a new transaction / in ongoing agency transactions, including sourcing lender admin forms, updating contact sheets, initiating Debtdomain sites, updating new deal tracker;
- Responsible for processing of transfer certificates, updating vote sheets, track agency fee receipt on time, assist agency operations team on any operational challenges / queries on agency matters;
- Share best practice in an ongoing manner and ability to document agency best practice.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 6 - 10 years of experience in corporate banking in a similar position;
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related discipline:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration is preferred.
- Client facing experience;
- Documentation skills – ability to read, understand and interpret documents from agent’s perspective;
- Strong communication skills – ability to converse well with borrowers, banks, internal stakeholders, professional advisers and maintaining good relationship;
- IT skills – ability to work with MS Office (incl. spreadsheets, powerpoint), and transaction platform websites (such as debtdomain);
- Logical approach and problem solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Ability to learn and accept challenge / change.