Head of Credit - Institutional Banking
- Abu Dhabi, VAE
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- 17 Okt 17 2017-10-17
First Abu Dhabi Bank aims at getting Stronger, larger and being one of the world's largest financial institutions. The merger of First Gulf Bank (FGB) and National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) has created the biggest bank in the UAE with approximately $186 billion of assets as at March-end 2017. FAB is currently hiring for the Head of Institutional Banking Credit who will lead a team of Analysts in preparing, reviewing and getting approvals of credit facilities for the portfolio of IB – Abu Dhabi clients
Responsibilities not restricted to:
- Guide a team of analyst to ensure robust credit analysis is being conducted and appropriate approvals are obtained within the bank in timely fashion.
- Ensures availability of information in timely manner as requested by Head of Credit – IB Group for credit decision making.
- Ensure early identification of problem credits and help identify problem borrowers for early intervention by the Bank.
- Ensure credit processing & approval turnaround times as per agreed SLAs with CIB.
- Periodic meetings / conference calls with clients to be undertaken along with RMs
- Guide IB- Abu Dhabi teams for optimum utilization of credit facilities by the corporate customers without compromise on credit quality.
- Coordinate with internal counterparties (CAD, Legal etc.) to provide guidance on risk assessment, risk rating, and documentation.
- Maintain appropriate workload balance across the team of analysts.
- Ensure accuracy of data being presented to various stakeholders including senior management.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 15 years of experience in core IB credit within the Banking industry
- Masters graduate with any professional qualification