Senior Intelligence Analyst
- Abu Dhabi, VAE
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Cobalt Recruitment Dubai
- 17 Dez 17 2017-12-17
Our client offers a monetary and financial advice to governments and act as the financial agent of international and financial institutions. They are looking to hire a Senior Intelligence Analyst that will be responsible for supporting the analysis section by effectively carrying out the assigned responsibilities in line with the AML/CFT laws and regulation.
The ideal candidate will have a directo supervision of the Executive Director FID and will be responsible for:
- Participating in the strategy formulation exercise of the FID.
- Work with the Head of the Section in developing the tools and recommendations for combating the money laundering and the financing terrorism.
- Assist in the preparation of FID Annual Reports.
- Liaise with other Financial Intelligence Unit of other jurisdiction on international investigations when required.
A successful candidate for this role must / should have:
- Bachelor Degree in Banking / Finance / Economics.
- 8 to 10 years experience with atleast 6 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in English language, Arabic would be an advantage.