VP, Business Finance – Coverage & Corporate Finance
- Abu Dhabi, VAE
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- 12 Dez 17 2017-12-12
First Abu Dhabi Bank aims at getting Stronger, larger and being one of the world's largest financial institutions. The merger of First Gulf Bank (FGB) and National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) has created the biggest bank in the UAE with approximately $186 billion of assets as at March-end 2017.
FAB is currently looking for a Senior Finance Manage who can act as a trusted Finance advisor on business performance & strategic issues specific to the Coverage & Corporate Finance.
Responsibilities not restricted to:
- Provide world class financial reporting & support services, adding value through providing professional, independent & objective financial advice, which assist in the achievement of business objectives whilst complying with Group policies and standards, and external statutory obligations.
- Production of financial & management accounting reporting statements for the functional area of responsibility in line with Group reporting standards, whilst maintaining a robust control environment.
- Provide key inputs where necessary on across business management forums; MIS reviews as well as contribute towards value added commentary and insight specific to both Coverage & Corporate Finance & other CIB products where necessary.
- Development and ownership of Coverage & Corporate Finance relevant policies and accountability for adherence therewith. Identification & reporting of any policy breaches. Development and implementation of Global operational financial policies and procedures for the specific functional areas.
- In conjunction with FP&A, continuously assess the quality of service provided to the principal customers and strive to ensure that the area adds value to their objectives through the provision of accurate and valuable financial data and advice.
- Engender and role model a culture of continuous improvement, ensuring that operations are kept continually under review and that all opportunities for re-engineering and achieving economies of scale are identified, implemented.
- Provide leadership, inspire & help development the CIB Business Finance function.
Expected knowledge, experience and skills:
- Min 10 years’ relevant experience from a leading International bank(s)
- Qualified Finance Professional eg ACA/ICAEW, CIMA, CFA
- Proven ability in liaising & dealing with Business leaders, G-CFO, Enablement heads, Auditors & external consultant.
- Proven leader with an ability to influence strategic decisions at a senior management level.
- Excellent communication skills with a high degree of personal integrity who can deliver under pressure.