Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international bunker trading company looking to hire a bunker trader to join the trading team in Dubai.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the trading of bunker fuels in the Middle Eastern market on a back to back basis.
- Examine trends in the market and pricing in the bunker industry to produce forecasts with a view to increasing profit.
- Grow and sustain relationships with bunker purchasing contacts in order to ensure competitive pricing of marine fuels
- Increase and maintain marine fuels client base
- Reports into the Managing Director of the Dubai office
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in spot trading a marine fuels portfolio preferable.
- Candidates with a background in a related field will also be considered. (Bunker trading operations, marine fuel supply, shipbrokers, charterers, etc.)
- Ability to speak any Middle Eastern or Far Eastern language a plus.
- Ability to meet deadlines promptly and cope with pressure.
- Role to be based in Dubai