The purpose of this role is to work closely with the HR Manager HR within the assigned portfolio to implement predominantly medium to long-term people solutions aligned to the business strategy. Will also assist with day to day people issues.
- Liaise with hiring manager for JD and business justification
- Keep track of the interviews and maintain recruitment status
- Assist with the preparation of Offer Letters and pre-hire pack, Resignation Letters, etc
- Manage the job applications received from the various recruitment sources including recruitment partners.
- Undertakes recruitment assignments within the Business unit
Provide support to the HR Manager / HR advisory to businesses
- Assist with the Exit process and conduct Exit Interviews for leavers (where appropriate)
- Assist with onboarding process
- Respond to queries on leave matters, HR policy guidelines, HR systems.
- Monitor the completion of the employment background check within the defined timeframe.
- Advises business unit management on all people related matters
- Advise to staff and facilitate timely completion of the appraisal forms.
- Any other ad hoc duties/projects
- Assist in the coordination of training programs on a day to day and provide logistical setup within and outside of office premises including:
- Sourcing and booking training venues
- Preparing training materials, equipment and organizing catering
- Managing training registrations
- Setting up training evaluation process and provide feedback to stakeholders
- Process course/training related invoices and ensuring invoices are correctly coded and paid on time
- Maintain appropriate learning and development records and assists employees on L&D related queries
- Develop ongoing learning communications and training information sheets for internal broadcast
- At least 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills