Deliver the next phase of growth Senior Leadership Position
Our client is an established financial institution in Vietnam. This is a newly created position to deliver the next phase of growth in the market for wholesale banking. This role is critical to the organisation; to ensure full compliance with laws and regulations as well as with our clients internal policies and regulations. Reporting to the Senior Executive of the bank, our client is looking for a strong leader to further enhance their compliance capabilities across all divisions in the bank and to build a strong compliance culture in the bank.
- Experience in accounting, audit firms or legal firms that specialise in corporate governance.
- Have experience in investigation, auditing and law-executing units.
- Possess excellent collaboration skills.
- Have an open and growth mindset, with the ability to manage broad portfolio of work.
- Have good relationships and experience working with central and local government authorities.
- Deep knowledge in principle of laws, accounting, operations.
- Have been through transformation programs (especially in operations and cost optimisation).
- Experience in managing operational risk and compliance.
As a leadership appointment in this financial institution, it is imperative that applicants have certain existing skills and experiences in order to have both short term and long term business impact potential. The organization considers the following to be critical to success within the role:
- Strategic thinker to be able to further develop the team and to build risk management and compliance culture.
- Have the ability to listen and provide solutions to serve customers well.
- Experience in developing initiatives and the ability to coach and build successor.
- Other relevant experience in digital/online banking/audit firms or large global MNCs will also be advantageous.
- Be part of a growing organization with a strong leadership team
- Future career growth opportunities
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ellen Chang (Lic No: R1870890) on +65 6419 5934.